Kau Tapen Lodge
Season 2018-2019: December 29, 2018 – April 6, 2019
December 29 – Jan 5 $ 7,950
January 5 – 12 $ 8,950*
January 12 – March 9 $ 9,950 *
March 9 – 16 $ 8,950 *
March 16 – 23 $ 7,950
March 23 – 30 $ 6,950
March 30 – April 6 $ 5,950
Non Fisher Rate: $650 per person per night
Single Room: $500 retail per week, subjected to availability (except within Jan 14th – Mar 11th weeks in which case single room is included in the price)
* Saturday to Saturday weeks within January 5 and March 16 include:
- 1 night at Delta Eco Lodge (shared rooms), with one day of guided dorado fishing (subject to availability; first-come first-take basis) with lunch, dinner and breakfast included – open bar.
Also includes transfer Ezeiza (EZE) Intl. Airport to Marina – Marina to Aeroparque (AEP) Domestic Airport (based on 2 pax min., $175 surcharge for single guests)
- 2 nights at any of our Dove Hunting lodges in Córdoba (shared rooms, subject to availability; first-come first-take basis) with lunch, dinner and breakfast included – open bar. Transfer to/from Cordoba Airport (COR) to lodge. Not included = Hunting licenses, gun rental, cartridges and tips.
- 1 night at Loi Suites Recoleta Hotel w/ breakfast based on Single room.
Rates per person based on shared guide.
- Included: Transfer from Rio Grande Airport to Kau Tapen, Lodging, Meals, all wines, beer, and local spirits at the Lodge, Professional guide services & loaner fishing equipment (Rods, reels & Lines).
- Not included: Gratuities for guides and house staff, Airfares, Fishing License ($495 per person) and Laundry service.
- Payment terms: A deposit of 50% confirms a reservation. Deposits are Non-Refundable unless client replacement is found. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure. At this point participants are responsible for total land costs and no refunds will be made for unused land transportation, accommodations, or included meals.
*Prices are in USD