Kau Tapen Lodge
Season 2021: January 2 – April 10, 2021
January 2 – 9 $ 9,250 *
January 9 – March 6 $ 10,350 *
March 6 – 13 $ 9,250 *
March 13 – 20 $ 7,950
March 20 – 27 $ 6,950
March 27 – April 3 $ 5,950
April 3 – 10 $ 4,950
Rates are based on 7 nights ad 6 days fishing, and include single room (based subjected to availability) and shared guide.
Non Fisher Rate: $650 per person per night
* Saturday to Saturday weeks within January 4 and March 14 include:
- 1 night at Delta Eco Lodge (shared rooms), with one day of guided dorado fishing (subject to availability; first-come first-take basis) with lunch, dinner and breakfast included – open bar.
Does not includes transfer Ezeiza (EZE) Intl. Airport to Marina – Marina to Aeroparque (AEP) Domestic Airport (based on 2 pax min. at $ 150 p/person)
Rates per person based on shared guide.
- Included: Transfer from Rio Grande Airport to Kau Tapen, Lodging, Meals, all wines, beer, and local spirits at the Lodge, Professional guide services & loaner fishing equipment (Rods, reels & Lines).
- Not included: Gratuities for guides and house staff, international and domestic airfares, fishing license ($495 approx. per person), laundry service and day-room ($200 p/ person) based on single occupancy at Rio Grande Hotel on arrival date to Río Grande.
- Payment terms: A deposit of 50% confirms a reservation. Deposits are Non-Refundable unless client replacement is found. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure. At this point participants are responsible for total land costs and no refunds will be made for unused land transportation, accommodations, or included meals.
*Prices are in USD