Kau Tapen Lodge
Season 2017-2018: December 30, 2017 – March 31, 2018
|December 30 – Jan 6||$ 7,295|
|January 6 – 13||$ 8,795*|
|January 13 – March 10||$ 9,595 *|
|March 10 – 17||$ 8,795 *|
|March 17 – 24||$ 7,295|
|March 24 – 31||$ 5,950|
*Non Fisher Rate: $650 per person per night
*Single Room: $500 retail per week, subjected to availability (except within Jan 14th – Mar 11th weeks in which case single room is included in the price)
* Saturday to Saturday weeks within January 6 and March 17 include:
- 1 night at Loi Suites Recoleta Hotel w/ breakfast based on Single room. – Transfer Ezeiza (EZE) Intl. Airport to Hotel – Hotel to Aeroparque (AEP) Domestic Airport – Domestic Airport to Intl. Airport (based on 2 pax min., $150 surcharge for single guests)
- 1 night at Delta Eco Lodge (shared rooms), with one day of guided dorado fishing (subject to availability; first-come first-take basis) with lunch, dinner and breakfast included – open bar. Transfer Ezeiza (EZE) Intl. Airport to Marina – Marina to Aeroparque (AEP) Domestic Airport -Domestic Airport to Intl. Airport (based on 2 pax min., $150 surcharge for single guests)
Rates per person based on shared guide.
- Included: Transfer from Rio Grande Airport to Kau Tapen, Lodging, Meals, all wines, beer, and local spirits at the Lodge, Professional guide services & loaner fishing equipment (Rods, reels & Lines).
- Not included: Gratuities for guides and house staff, Airfares, Fishing License ($350 per person) and Laundry service.
- Payment terms: A deposit of 50% confirms a reservation. Deposits are Non-Refundable unless client replacement is found. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure. At this point participants are responsible for total land costs and no refunds will be made for unused land transportation, accommodations, or included meals.