Villa María Lodge
Season 2019-2020: December 27, 2019 – April 3, 2020
December 27 – Jan 3 $ 8,950
January 3 – 10 $ 9,950*
January 10 – March 6 $ 10,950 *
March 6 – 13 $ 9,950 *
March 13 – 20 $ 8,950
March 20 – 27 $ 7,950
March 27 – April 3 $ 6,950
Rates Include single room and shared guide.
Prices are in USD
Non-fisher rate: $650 per night
* Friday to Friday weeks, within January 3 and March 13 include:
- 1 night at Delta Eco Lodge (shared rooms), with one day of guided dorado fishing (subject to availability; first-come first-take basis) with lunch, dinner and breakfast included – open bar.
Does not includes transfer Ezeiza (EZE) Intl. Airport to Marina – Marina to Aeroparque (AEP) Domestic Airport (based on 2 pax min. at $ 150 p/person)
- Included: Transfer from Rio Grande Airport to the lodge, Lodging, Meals, all wines, beer, and local spirits at the Lodge, Professional guide services & loaner fishing equipment (Rods, reels & Lines).
- Not included: Gratuities for guides and house staff, Airfares, Fishing License ($495 per person), Laundry service.
- Payment terms: A deposit of 50% confirms a reservation. Deposits are non-refundable, unless client replacement is found. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure. At this point, participants are responsible for total land costs and no refunds will be made for unused land transportation, accommodations, or included meals.
*Prices are in USD