Villa María Lodge
Season 2017-2018: December 29, 2017 – April 6, 2018
|December 29 – January 5||$ 7,550|
|January 5 – March 16||$ 10,950 *|
|March 16- 23||$ 8,950 *|
|March 23 – 30||$ 8,600 *|
|March 30 – April 6||$ 5,950|
Rates Include single room and shared guide.
*Non-fisher rate: $650 per night
* Friday to Friday weeks, within January 5 and March 30 include:
- 1 night at Loi Suites Recoleta Hotel w/ breakfast based on Single room. – Transfer Ezeiza (EZE) Intl. Airport to Hotel – Hotel to Aeroparque (AEP) Domestic Airport – Domestic Airport to Intl. Airport (based on 2 pax min., $150 surcharge for single guests)
- 1 night at Delta Eco Lodge (shared rooms), with one day of guided dorado fishing (subject to availability; first-come first-take basis) with lunch, dinner and breakfast included – open bar. Transfer Ezeiza (EZE) Intl. Airport to Marina – Marina to Aeroparque (AEP) Domestic Airport -Domestic Airport to Intl. Airport (based on 2 pax min., $150 surcharge for single guests)
- Included: Transfer from Rio Grande Airport to the lodge, Lodging, Meals, all wines, beer, and local spirits at the Lodge, Professional guide services & loaner fishing equipment (Rods, reels & Lines).
- Not included: Gratuities for guides and house staff, Airfares, Fishing License ($350 per person), Laundry service.
- Payment terms: A deposit of 50% confirms a reservation. Deposits are non-refundable, unless client replacement is found. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure. At this point, participants are responsible for total land costs and no refunds will be made for unused land transportation, accommodations, or included meals.