Villa María Lodge
Season 2022: December 31 – April 1, 2022
Dec 31 – Jan 7 $ 9,950 *
January 7 – March 4 $ 10,950 *
March 4 – 11 $ 9,950 *
March 11 – 18 $ 8,950 *
March 18 – 25 $ 7,950
March 25 – April 1 $ 6,950
Rates are based on 7 nights ad 6 days fishing, and include single room and shared guide.
Prices are in USD
Non-fisher rate: $650 per night
* Friday to Friday weeks, within December 31 and March 18 include:
- 1 night at Delta Eco Lodge (shared rooms), with one day of guided dorado fishing (subject to availability; first-come first-take basis) with lunch, dinner and breakfast included – open bar.
Does not includes transfer Ezeiza (EZE) Intl. Airport to Marina – Marina to Aeroparque (AEP) Domestic Airport (based on 2 pax min. at $ 150 p/person)
- Included: Transfer from Rio Grande Airport to the lodge, Lodging, Meals, all wines, beer, and local spirits at the Lodge, Professional guide services & loaner fishing equipment (Rods, reels & Lines).
- Not included: Gratuities for guides and house staff, international and domestic airfares, fishing license ($495 approx. per person), laundry service and day-room ($200 p/ person) based on single occupancy at Rio Grande Hotel on arrival date to Río Grande.
- Payment terms: A deposit of 50% confirms a reservation. Deposits are non-refundable, unless client replacement is found. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure. At this point, participants are responsible for total land costs and no refunds will be made for unused land transportation, accommodations, or included meals.
*Prices are in USD