Villa María Lodge
Season 2018-2019: December 28, 2018 – April 5, 2019
December 28 – Jan 4 $ 8,950
January 4 – 11 $ 9,950*
January 11 – March 8 $ 10,950 *
March 8 – 15 $ 9,950 *
March 15 – 22 $ 8,950
March 22 – 29 $ 7,950
March 29 – April 5 $ 6,950
Rates Include single room and shared guide.
Prices are in USD
Non-fisher rate: $650 per night
* Friday to Friday weeks, within January 4 and March 15 include:
- 1 night at Delta Eco Lodge (shared rooms), with one day of guided dorado fishing (subject to availability; first-come first-take basis) with lunch, dinner and breakfast included – open bar.
Does not includes transfer Ezeiza (EZE) Intl. Airport to Marina – Marina to Aeroparque (AEP) Domestic Airport (based on 2 pax min. at $ 150 p/person)
- 2 nights at any of our Dove Hunting lodges in Córdoba (shared rooms, subject to availability; first-come first-take basis) with lunch, dinner and breakfast included – open bar. Transfer to/from Cordoba Airport (COR) to lodge. Not included = Hunting licenses, gun rental, cartridges and tips.
- 1 night at Loi Suites Recoleta Hotel w/ breakfast based on Single room.
- Included: Transfer from Rio Grande Airport to the lodge, Lodging, Meals, all wines, beer, and local spirits at the Lodge, Professional guide services & loaner fishing equipment (Rods, reels & Lines).
- Not included: Gratuities for guides and house staff, Airfares, Fishing License ($495 per person), Laundry service.
- Payment terms: A deposit of 50% confirms a reservation. Deposits are non-refundable, unless client replacement is found. Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure. At this point, participants are responsible for total land costs and no refunds will be made for unused land transportation, accommodations, or included meals.
*Prices are in USD